TV Recommendation Open Thread
- I finished The Sopranos and The Shield. I started the Wire, which seems good, but I may need to pause that to get a bit of distance from the prior two.
- I’m enjoying BoJack Horseman. It’s not the greatest comedy, but it’s amusing. (The credits are surprisingly poignant). About halfway done, it’s growing on me. Probably finish these this week.
- Almost caught up on Supernatural. Watching that with the Boy.
- I’m not optimistic about Dr. Who, although Capaldi may rescue it.
- Once they hit Netflix I’ll finish How I Met Your Mother (inertia) and continue Arrow. Did Agents of Shield pick up (I gave up after 3 episodes, but the TaoLing is 11, so it may be a watch together thing).
I’ve pretty much blown through all the recent movies I want to see. So, the Queue is weak and need assistance. Remember, I just have Netflix these days (except for a few series I buy from Amazon).